During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee City Council took the following action:
• Claims for all city departments March 4-15.
• Awarding the low bid in amount of $83,944 to Traffic Signals Inc., for the solar-powered school zone signals.
• Approving final payment in the amount of $50,575.47 to Williams Contracting Inc., for substantial completion of Davis Field airport terminal.
• Approving final payment in the amount of $3,100 to Mass Architects Inc., for Davis Field airport terminal.
• Receipt of donated funds in the amount of $2,545 collected for the month of February for the city’s Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program.
• Formation of a committee to review the feasibility of consolidating or disbanding any of the city’s existing boards and commissions.
• Request from the city of Muskogee Wellness Initiative Coalition to participate in the “Don’t Smoke on Me” petition drive sponsored by Gov. Mary Fallin.
• The renewal of a professional services agreement with Lisa Raasch, doing business as Empower Change Inc., to coordinated the City of Muskogee Wellness Initiative Coalition.
• Continuing membership with the Oklahoma Municipal League.