Bobbi Lee Owens vs. Salvatore A. Owens, incompatibility.
Timothy C. Ryals vs. Billie Sue Ryals, incompatibility.
Mark Tommy Baker vs. Jalae R. Baker, incompatibility.
Systems and Services vs. Karen S. Sourjohn, replevin.
Stockade Brands Inc., et al. vs. James Carpender, et al., petition for judgment, $11,273.75.
Janita L. Smith vs. Thomas A. Twomey, petition for child support.
Cathy Martin vs. Patrick J. Payne, petition for child support.
Cathy Martin vs. Courtney Ann Rae, petition for child support.
Roy D. Hawkins vs. Donna Anne Hawkins, petition for determination of heirship.
Continental Credit vs. Shelly D. Gullett Teague, $480, March 17.
Palmers Supply Company vs. Roy Spears, $2,818.06, March 22.
Bill Acord vs. David Sack, et al., forcible entry and detainer, March 17.
Bobby Jefferson vs. Quaker Oats Company, $1,500, April 9.
Ardmore Finance vs.:
• Lucille Berryhill, $174, March 24.
• Robert Ogren, $178, March 24.
• Chenina Miller, $174, March 24.
• Roy Hawkins, $747, March 24.
• Ronald Lowe, $455, March 24.
• Jeremy Wilson, $275, March 24.
Gary Dillon vs. Pam Kasabyan, et al., forcible entry and detainer, March 19.
Master Finance vs.:
• Teresa Steely, $385.15, March 17.
• Marcus Chaplin, $267, March 17.
• Nathaniel Stanford, $291.80, March 17.
• Brian Donaldson, $372, March 17.
John D. Son vs. Warren Gotcher, $500, March 15.
JAMESON, Floyd R. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled/dangerous substance/possession of material with intent to manufacture; unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Held without bond. Sounding docket March 24.
STANCLE, Donyale Jerome. Failure to register as a sex offender. Bond same. Sounding docket March 24.
THOMAS, Lorrain. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled/dangerous substance/possession of material with intent to manufacture; unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Bond $25,000. Sounding docket March 24.
WILSON, Nakita Lynn. Child endangerment; driving under the influence of drugs. Bond same. Sounding docket March 24.
COLEMAN, Jimmie Lee, Jr. Distribution of controlled/dangerous substance within 2,000 feet of a park/school (two counts). Bond same. Hearing March 22.
RICE, Erica Lynn. Leaving the scene of an accident involving injury; failure to carry insurance/security form; operating vehicle with expired tag/decal; failure to stop at stop sign; obstructing an officer. Bond $1,500 surety, $1484 cash. Hearing March 22.
- Local News
- Performance start
- Griffin Foods participates in show
- Mann donates to Muskogee school project
- Visitors eatin’ high on the Hawg
- State has fourth-highest death rate
- State gets A for flu shots for seniors
- Council to weigh payroll changes
- Local sisters share triple wedding
- Registration deadline is Friday for runoff
- Territory’s drive for statehood led to Oklahoma
- More Local News Headlines