Roy Edward Osborn, 74, and Rebecca Holly Miller, 65, both of Tulsa.
Michael Curlee vs. Patricia Curlee, incompatibility.
Gerald Dewayne Underwood vs. Johanna Blanchett, petition for judgment, $14,247.23.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Elsie Thornton, et al., foreclosure.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Jennifer Swearingen, petition for judgment, $7,674.11.
• Crystal Trammel, petition for judgment, $1,489.62.
• Susan Pinkston, petition for judgment, $1,621.41.
Unifund CCR vs. Angela R. Gilbreath, petition for judgment, $3,834.53.
Gemini Capital Group vs.:
• Marsha Cole, petition for judgment, $4,329.51.
• Sandra Parish, et al., petition for judgment, $10,609.
Capital One Bank vs.:
• Theressa M. Lawson, petition for judgment, $2,269.99.
• Mark A. Smith, petition for judgment, $7,219.99.
Bank of America vs.:
• Monte D. Lebeau, et al., foreclosure.
• Bobby Drain, et al., foreclosure.
In re: Desmond Valenato Thomas, petition for change of name.
C and C Rental Property vs. Bobby Epperson, et al., $1,145, Feb. 4.
COY, Amber Dawn. Obtain (or attempt) controlled substance by forgery/fraud; knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Jan. 31. Bond $15,000.
HAWBAKER, Caroline Sue. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Preliminary hearing March 28. Bond same.
- Local News
- Contestants show who’s top hog
- City spends $14K on meeting leader
- Parents sue MPS following student injury
- Museum shows students’ art
- Students read to celebrate Seuss
- Re-register to receive pardon and parole notices
- Roughers robotics team competes in San Antonio
- PET OF THE WEEK — Scarlett
- Medical condition may have led to crash
- Cherokee museums offer free admission
- More Local News Headlines