Norman Grayson, et al. vs. Capella Holdings of Oklahoma LLC, et al., petition for judgment, excess of $75,000.
Nelson Furniture vs. Natalie Walker, $2,438.31, Feb. 27.
Southern Finance vs. Dorene Harris, $474, Feb. 11.
Fairhaven Associates vs. Sharon L. Grant, $913, Feb. 20.
ACUFF, Steven Ray. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Feb. 19. Bond same.
BRADLEY, Matthew. Distribution of controlled dangerous substance to a person under 18. Preliminary hearing Feb. 14. Held without bond.
CAPPS, Samantha. Uttering forged instrument (six counts). Sounding docket Feb. 19. Bond $15,000.
WARREN, Veronica Ledale. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs (second and subsequent). Preliminary hearing Feb. 19. Bond $10,000.
WARREN, Veronica Ledale. Child abuse; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of and/or drugs; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked. Hearing Feb. 19. Bond $2,500.
BRADLEY, Matthew. Possession of controlled substance; endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture. Hearing Feb. 14. Held without bond.
HENSON, James Eugene. Second-degree burglary; grand larceny in house or vessel. Hearing Feb. 14. Bond $25,000.
- Local News
- A.M. update: Muskogee-Booker T game at Webster tonight.
- Contestants show who’s top hog
- City spends $14K on meeting leader
- Parents sue MPS following student injury
- Museum shows students’ art
- Students read to celebrate Seuss
- Re-register to receive pardon and parole notices
- Roughers robotics team competes in San Antonio
- PET OF THE WEEK — Scarlett
- Medical condition may have led to crash
- More Local News Headlines