Norman Grayson, et al. vs. Capella Holdings of Oklahoma LLC, et al., petition for judgment, excess of $75,000.
Nelson Furniture vs. Natalie Walker, $2,438.31, Feb. 27.
Southern Finance vs. Dorene Harris, $474, Feb. 11.
Fairhaven Associates vs. Sharon L. Grant, $913, Feb. 20.
ACUFF, Steven Ray. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Feb. 19. Bond same.
BRADLEY, Matthew. Distribution of controlled dangerous substance to a person under 18. Preliminary hearing Feb. 14. Held without bond.
CAPPS, Samantha. Uttering forged instrument (six counts). Sounding docket Feb. 19. Bond $15,000.
WARREN, Veronica Ledale. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs (second and subsequent). Preliminary hearing Feb. 19. Bond $10,000.
WARREN, Veronica Ledale. Child abuse; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of and/or drugs; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked. Hearing Feb. 19. Bond $2,500.
BRADLEY, Matthew. Possession of controlled substance; endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture. Hearing Feb. 14. Held without bond.
HENSON, James Eugene. Second-degree burglary; grand larceny in house or vessel. Hearing Feb. 14. Bond $25,000.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- P.M. UPDATE: MLT's 'Wonderful Life' performance has three shows left
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Animal Shelter pets available for adoption at Petco on Saturday
- P.M. UPDATE: Tony Goetz group hosts food drive
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police reports, 12.13.13
- A.M. UPDATE: Sadler reschedules 'Nutcracker'
- Three arrested in drug bust
- Officials review decision to allow woman to foster
- City manager hopefuls here Saturday
- Show animals die in barn fire
- More Local News Headlines