Truman Webster vs. Brenda Webster, incompatibility.
Jason Jernigan vs. Tabitha Jernigan, incompatibility.
Christie Winn vs. Edward Liton David Winn II, incompatibility.
Autumn Elizabeth Thomas vs. Jeffrey Jack Thomas, incompatibility.
Christy L. Richards vs. Brian Richards, incompatibility.
Cassie Lynn Williams vs. Brian Keith Williams, incompatibility.
Armstrong Bank vs. Angela Wert, et al., petition for judgment, $27,667.04.
Capital One vs. Wanda Warrior, petition for judgment, $3,150.94.
Ford Motor Credit Company vs. Leticia Bribiesca, petition for judgment, $3,935.43.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Russell Vickrey, petition for judgment, $3,346.77.
Autovest LLC vs. Shannon Hill, petition for judgment, $8,063.93.
Glen Dell Ranch Inc., vs. Kathy L. Quintero, et al., petition for judgment, $18,526.32.
Credit Bureau Services Association vs.:
• Brandy Lay, petition for judgment, $626.70.
• Staci L. Harnell, petition for judgment, $1,356.16.
Chantell D. Titley vs. Gerald Goad Jr., $5,050, Feb. 27.
John G. Milton vs. Stephen Kinnamon, $3,908, Feb. 27.
SAGA Properties vs. Paula Cooney, $1,200, Feb. 27.
BYRD, Sarah. Falsely personate another to create liability; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked; failure to yield. Sounding docket March 1, bond same.
FULTON, Jason Michael. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation; domestic assault and battery in the presence of a minor; threaten to perform an act of violence. Sounding docket March 1, bond $25,000.
- Local News
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- Sports program signing up older veterans
- More Local News Headlines