At a glance
During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners approved:
• Claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, APHIS Wildlife Services, and the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry for predator removal services at a cost of $200 a month.
• Grant from the Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security in the amount of $3,300.12 for Community Emergency Response Team program.
• Resolution declaring a credenza and desk surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners and authorizing disposal of the same.
At a glance
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: Area schools cancel classes Thursday
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 12.04.13
- P.M. UPDATE: Magic Holiday Giveaway weekly $500 winning number drawn
- P.M. UPDATE: Cancerous man accused of killing child dies
- BREAKING NEWS: Christmas Parade postponed one week
- P.M. UPDATE: Oklahoma Scenic Rivers Commission election results
- A.M. UPDATE: Sign-ups for MCC cost-share ongoing
- Some MHS students get 1:1 laptops
- Suicide by cop may have been intent
- Two charged with apartment break-in
- More Local News Headlines