At a glance
During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners approved:
• Claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, APHIS Wildlife Services, and the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry for predator removal services at a cost of $200 a month.
• Grant from the Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security in the amount of $3,300.12 for Community Emergency Response Team program.
• Resolution declaring a credenza and desk surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners and authorizing disposal of the same.
At a glance
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee man sentenced in federal court on robbery, weapon charges
- A.M. UPDATE: Connors State College to host concert
- A.M. UPDATE: Dog adoptions Saturday at Petco
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report April 17, 2014
- AR student held after online threat
- Homeowner grateful for fire call
- Municipal officials out to fight bill
- Weight-loss drive starts in Tahlequah
- Vandals strike at three Okay churches
- Kansas arboretum provides native plant landscaping aid
- More Local News Headlines