At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Muskogee Board of Education:
Approved recommendations affecting personnel:
• Change in title from Literacy Resource Specialist to Teacher Trainer.
• Resignation of the certified staff for the 2012-2013 school year: Amanda Dan, Cherokee; Crystal Fletcher, Grant Foreman; Donna Baker, Irving.
• Temporary employment of the certified staff for the 2012-2013 school year: Amanda Martinez, Cherokee; Mary Bender, Creek; William Newlin, ARJHS; Billy Kilpatrick, MHS; Cathy Young, MHS.
• Resignation, certified temporary, extra duty: Curriculum coordinator, David Bandy, AR, $2,688.
• Temporary extra duty employment of the certified staff for the 2012-2013 school year:
• Coach, Joshua Berry, $7,645; first assistant, Jimmy Walker, $3,400; second assistant, Darnell Hale, $2,850.
• Academic Pursuit Team, Penny McGill, $1,800; assistant, Janet Lopez, $1,156.
• Freshman: Terri Brossett, $307; Ramona McDaniel, $307.
• Sophomore: Terri Brossett, $307; Ramona McDaniel, $307.
• Terri Brossett, $1,230.
• Ramona McDaniel, $1,230.
• Micki Akard, MHS, $847; Sheril Morgan, MHS, $847.
• Science, Michele Hofschulte, $3,763.
• English, Deborah Gould, MHS, $3,763.
• Elective, April Coen, AR, $2,688.
• Math, Catherine Dennis, AR, $2,688.
• Reading, Tina Greer, AR, $2,688.
• Science, Debra Kinman, AR, $2,688.
• Social Studies, Pam Morgan, AR, $2,688.
• Special Ed, Lisa Rogers, AR, $2,688.
• Language Arts, Kelly Wilbourn, AR, $2,688.
• Lora Reavis, MHS, $20/Hour
GIFTED & TALENTED
• Jessica Heisley, Sadler, $2,000; Margaret Wagner; Sadler, $2,000; Jamie Stillwell; Grant Foreman, $2,000; Cindy Summerhill, Grant Foreman, $2,000.
• MHS State, Michele Hofschulte, $870; MHS National, Michele Hofschulte, $870; AR National, Susan Gatzman, $591; AR State, Susan Gatzman, $591.
• Kari Greer, $2,688.
• Kara Sholes, $1,586.
• Brad Huddleston, Creek, $500; Holly Schultz, Sadler, $500; Michele Hofschulte, MHS, $2,500; Mary Beth Flusche, AR, $1,500; Heather Miller, Harris-Jobe, $500.
• Carolyn McBride, Cherokee, $1,000; Kay Middleton-Price, Harris-Jobe/Irving, $1,000; Micki Akard, MHS, $1,000; Sheril Morgan, MHS, $1,000.
• Michelle Collins, $2,000; Jim Fulton, $2,000.
• Brad Huddleston, Creek, $806; Kassandra McElmurry, ECC, $806; Tarrah Johnson, Grant Foreman, $806; Regina Batie; Harris-Jobe, $806; Scott Sapulpa, Irving, $806; Jenny Jamison, Sadler, $806; Debra Kinman, AR, $2,000.
• Karyn Lewis, Creek, $538; Michelle Rowan, ECC, $538, Regina Batie, Harris-Jobe, $538; Debra Kinman, AR, $1,220.
• Approved the following support personnel resignations: Jaclyn Morgan office assistant, ECC; Rebecca Hendrix, MHS security officer; Beverly Ragsdale, finance/attendance secretary, Cherokee.
• Consider employment of following support personnel: Debbie James, elementary secretary, Cherokee; Stephanie Miller, School's Out assistant, ECC; Tara Irwin, para-professional, Parkview School; Robert Dubose, teacher assistant, AR; Jimmy Walker teacher assistant, RAA; Jesse Gloria, security officer, MHS; Jasel Palafox, office assistant, BFSA; assistant Pershing School’s Out coordinator Karen Jones.
• Approved hiring temporary employment of support personnel: Thelma Lytle, ELL/ESL tutor, Irving.
• Approved temporary extra-duty employment of support personnel: Gate worker, Jerome Jones; Mishawn Dubose, second assistant boys basketball, MHS; John Graham Lay, off-season, MHS.
• Approved support temporary extra duty resignations: Jerrod Adair, third assistant basketball, eighth grade at AR; David Bandy, off-season, AR.
• Approved two abandonment of positions: Terra Lewis, six-hour office assistant, Whittier; Bridget Rose, bus driver.