1631 Baltimore St., Thursday, domestic.
406 N. Eighth St., Thursday, domestic.
2113 N. Main St., Thursday, domestic with tire iron.
412 N. 21st St., Thursday, property removed from vehicle.
Eastpointe Manufacturing, 4020 Tull Ave., Thursday, property removed from business.
427 N. 11th St., June 1-Thursday, property removed from residence and vehicle.
5131 Oklahoma Ave., Thursday, property removedf rom vehicle.
605 Marietta Ave., Wednesday-Thursday, property removed from residence.
Grissom LLC, 540 N. 43rd St. E., Wednesday, vehicle.
976 Summit St., Thursday, obtain money by false pretenses repair work not completed.
202 Girard St., Friday, property removed and attempt to burn residence.
813 W. Martin Luther King St., Thursday, glass door broken by juvenile.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- P.M. UPDATE: Trash routes running a day behind because of weather
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 12.10.13
- City detains group's horses
- City runs low on salt, sand
- Swons return to ‘Voice’ tonight
- Charity drives fall behind, but time remains to give
- Arrest follows alleged threat to Porter officials
- This week's Books Sandwiched In program canceled
- Open house today at Wagoner County ag office
- More Local News Headlines