410 N. N St., Saturday, on an officer.
2915 Oklahoma Ave., Sunday, domestic with a knife in the presence of a minor.
2915 Oklahoma Ave., Sunday, domestic with a knife.
915 Louisiana St., Sunday, domestic with a knife.
1617 Turner St., Monday, domestic.
2608 Williams St., Friday, property removed from vehicle.
1138 Wewoka St., Saturday, property removed from residence.
New Life Center Church, 4025 Gibson St., Sunday, illegal entry of church.
4400 Gibson St. #200, Nov. 25-Sunday, illegal entry of residence.
C&S Metals, 2531 S. 6th St., Sunday, fence cut.
1400 Carver Ave., Oct. 12, property removed from residence.
Unspecified address, Friday, consensual sex with juvenile.
2815 Columbus Ave., Saturday, with a knife.
3010 Denver Ave., Sunday, attempted robbery with a knife.
1102 N. main St., Nov. 29, property reported stolen pawned.
2800 block of Estelle Avenue, Friday, vehicles damaged.
1918 E. Okmulgee Ave., Friday, property damaged.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report March 7, 2014
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- More Local News Headlines