410 N. N St., Saturday, on an officer.
2915 Oklahoma Ave., Sunday, domestic with a knife in the presence of a minor.
2915 Oklahoma Ave., Sunday, domestic with a knife.
915 Louisiana St., Sunday, domestic with a knife.
1617 Turner St., Monday, domestic.
2608 Williams St., Friday, property removed from vehicle.
1138 Wewoka St., Saturday, property removed from residence.
New Life Center Church, 4025 Gibson St., Sunday, illegal entry of church.
4400 Gibson St., #200, Nov. 25-Sunday, illegal entry of residence.
C&S Metals, 2531 S. Sixth St., Sunday, fence cut.
1400 Carver Ave., Oct. 12, property removed from residence.
Unspecified address, Friday, statutory.
2815 Columbus Ave., Saturday, with a knife.
3010 Denver Ave., Sunday, attempted robbery with a knife.
1102 N. Main St., Nov. 29, property reported stolen pawned.
2800 block of Estelle Avenue, Friday, vehicles damaged.
1918 E. Okmulgee Ave., Friday, property damaged.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee man gets more than 8 years for drug conviction
- BREAKING NEWS: Teen found guilty of first-degree murder in shooting death of Muskogee man
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee High School art show at Arrowhead Mall
- P.M. UPDATE: Jury deliberating in first-degree murder trial
- BREAKING NEWS: NYC building explodes and collapses
- Virtual school offers education alternative
- Mistrial for teacher accused of slap
- False alarms at Bacone seen as risky
- Boynton OKs plan to pay water debt
- Boynton mayor resigns
- More Local News Headlines