During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners approved:
• Claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Memorandum of understanding between Muscogee (Creek) Nation and the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners for road maintenance program.
• Detention services agreement between the Muskogee County Sheriff’s Office and the Cherokee Nation.
• Lease-purchase agreement with Oklahoma State Bank for a truck purchased by Muskogee County Emergency Management Office.
• Resolution supporting the application of Overland Property Group for a tax credit program through the Oklahoma Housing Finance Authority.