During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee City Council took the following action:
• Claims for all city departments June 2-13.
• Bids submitted for the sale of concrete and cement.
• Bids submitted for the sale of road materials.
• Renewal of professional services agreement with Michael Gilliard to provide legal representation in workers’ compensation court.
• Five-year, non-exclusive agreement with Southwestern Bell Telephone Co., doing business as AT&T Oklahoma, for the provision of IP-enabled video services within the city limits.
• Resolution authorizing the continuation of the account fund for solid waste improvements and designating the manner in which said account shall be operated for the budget year that begins July 1.
• Professional services agreement with Retail Attractions LLC to provide consulting services for retail development.
• One-year renewal of a cooperative agreement with Muskogee County Public Transit Authority subject to budget approval and the allocation of funds.
• Agreement with the town of Porter and its public works authority for the sale of treated water.
• Approved resolution approving the budget for fiscal year 2015, which begins July 1.
• Approved development agreement with QuikTrip and the Muskogee Industrial Trust for the reimbursement of certain roadway improvements and installation of drainage structures.
• Approved resolution approving the expenditure of up to $315,000 from the economic opportunity account as an incentive to reimburse QuikTrip in accordance with a development agreement QuikTrip and the Muskogee Industrial Trust.
• Approved municipal liability insurance contract with Oklahoma Municipal Assurance Group in the amount of $258,578.89 for fiscal year 2015.
• Took no action regarding website redesign proposal from Vision Internet in the amount of $34,325.
• Approved contract renewal with the Office of Juvenile Affairs, providing funding for a community intervention center for juveniles, and professional services agreement with the Muskogee County Sheriff’s Office and assigning the operation of the same.
• Approved bid from GT Distributors in the amount of $38,725 for Muskogee Police Department ammunition.
• Formed a committee to discuss amending the nominating and appointment process of citizens to city boards and commissions.
• Approved draft request for proposal for redevelopment of the urban renewal area in accordance with the plan.