Edmond Sevenstar, 29, and Annie Mayo, 26, both of Fort Gibson.
Zachary Taylor Wallace, 20, and Averi Michelle Knight, 18, both of Tulsa.
Scott Edward Bargas, 22, and Julie Ann Cardona, 21, both of Owasso.
Metha Jane Christopher vs. David Wayne Christopher, incompatibility.
Jonice Meeks vs. Kareen Meeks, incompatibility.
Lacey D. Hornback vs. Chadrick Dewayne Hornback, Oct. 20.
Katrina Lenea Moore vs. Brandon Demonda Simpson, Oct. 12.
Carroll Shook vs. the city of Muskogee, petition for judgment, $1,816.15.
Arvest Bank Fayetteville vs. Laurie J. Sands, et al., petition for judgment, $9,735.36.
GE Money Bank vs.:
• Seth Clabaugh, petition for judgment, $1,796.41.
• Darhonda Clabaugh, petition for judgment, $840.84.
American Federation of Government Employees vs. Jerry LeBlanc, petition for judgment, unspecified amount.
Marilyn Crawford vs. Dorine Fain, forcible entry and detainer, Oct. 13.
The Silver Oaks vs. Danah Foltz, et al., $505, Oct. 8.
SILENCE, Christopher Charles. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled substance/possess material with intent to manufacture; possession of controlled substance. Sounding docket Oct. 15. Bond $25,000.
STONEBARGER, Wesley Scott. Possession of controlled substance second and subsequent (two counts); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Hearing Oct. 12. Bond $2,500.
FENN, Kimberly Mae. Manufacture/ possess material with the intent to manufacture controlled drug substances. Sentenced Sept. 30. Ten years suspended.
JESSEE, Mark Adam. Driving under the influence of alcohol third and subsequent; driving under suspension; reckless driving; eluding/attempting to elude a police officer; obstructing an officer. Sentenced Sept. 30. Ten years in prison with the balance suspended upon completion of program and two one-year concurrent sentences in the Muskogee County/City Detention Facility. Fined $2,297.30.
RHOADES, Amy Lynn. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence; possession of a controlled substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; resisting an officer. Sentenced Sept. 30. Three concurrent one-year suspended sentences. Fined $2,500.
SELTZER, Kameron Nicole. Possession of controlled substance. Sentenced Sept. 2. Ten years in prison. Fined $250.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines