CAMPBELL, Jennifer, 45, of Poteau. Pleaded guilty to federal program theft.
McKINNEY, Amberlee J., 33, of Seminole. Pleaded guilty to federal program theft.
FAIRCLOTH, Mackenzie, 23, and THOMPSON, Jill, 48 both of Coweta. Uttering a counterfeit instrument. Sentenced to 60 months of supervised release, with the first eight months served on home confinement. Also ordered to pay $768.60 in restitution.
- Local News
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- More Local News Headlines