Richard Jeremy Barry, 31, of Oktaha and Thalia Ray Carnes, 33, of Muskogee.
Jack C. Lawwill vs. Alisha Gates, incompatibility.
Jennifer Mary Williams vs. Johnny Ray Rayles, July 11.
Mistie L. Miller vs. Colten T. Mullens, petition to determine parentage and establish child support.
• Gary Ray Johns, petition for judgment, $3,039.30.
• Brandy Griffin, petition for judgment, $2,571.11.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Steve C. Ibarra, et al., foreclosure.
National Collegiate Student Loan vs. Rosa Diaz, et al., petition for judgment, $2,372.66.
Ford Motor Credit Company vs.:
• John F. Henderson, petition for judgment, $10,042.59.
• Thomas A. Bamberger, petition for judgment, $8,116.16.
Gemini Capital Group vs.:
• Twiyla Lambson, petition for judgment, $4,365.18.
• Kelli West, petition for judgment, $5,264.68.
• Tracey Boughner, petition for judgment, $7,633.43.
Linda Harmer vs. Lowe’s Home Centers, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
Keetoowah Village Apartments vs. Tawanna M. Soap, et al., $535, July 1.
Dwayne Daugherty vs. Joseph Perrymore, et al., $738, July 1.
Bell Finance vs.:
• Courtney Culie, $457.01, July 12.
• Dustin Applegate, $1,027, July 12.
BUSH, Alonzo Ladell Jr. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation. Sounding docket July 2. Bond same.
HALL, Raymond Dale. Child abuse by injury; threaten to perform act of violence. Sounding docket July 2. Bond $25,000.
HILL, Jerry Dale. Malicious injury to property over $1,000. Sounding docket July 2. Bond same.
REECE, Michael Dean. Battery/assault and battery on police officer (two counts); resisting an officer. Preliminary hearing June 24. Bond $25,000.
MITCHELL, Jordan Batice. Trafficking in illegal drugs; unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; child neglect; possess firearm during commission of a felony (six counts); knowingly concealing stolen property (two counts); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs; possession of controlled dangerous substance. Sounding docket July 2. Bond $500,000.
SAVAGE, Rosalyn N. Possession of firearm after former felony conviction; reckless conduct with firearm. Sounding docket July 2. Bond same.
STRAND, Rodney Spencer. Knowingly concealing stolen property; petty larceny. Preliminary hearing June 28. Bond $10,000.
THATCH, Seth. Child abuse by injury. Sounding docket July 2. Bond same.
THOMAS, James Calvert. Lewd molestation. Sounding docket July 2. Bond $50,000.
STRAND, Rodney Spencer. Second-degree burglary; knowingly concealing stolen property. Hearing June 28. Bond $10,000.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- P.M. UPDATE: Ward IV city council candidates to discuss issues at forum
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 12.12.13
- A.M. UPDATE: Gospel Rescue Mission Christmas basket sign-ups end today
- A.M. UPDATE: Western writer Dusty Richards highlights Author Fair at mall Saturday
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines