A new one-stop enrollment center will be available for CSC students at the Muskogee Port Campus starting Dec. 3.
Enrollment for the spring 2013 semester is ongoing at the Main Campus in Warner and the West Campus in Muskogee.
General enrollment for all students runs through Jan. 25. Spring classes begin Jan. 14. Advisers are available at both campuses to assist students in the enrollment process. All students should begin the process in the Admissions Office. First time CSC students and returning CSC students who have not attended in the past year must have a permit to enroll form before seeing an advisor. Admissions and Advisement office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
ampuses will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from November 21-23.
Schedules are available at the three CSC campuses — two in Muskogee and the main campus in Warner. Schedules also are posted online at www.connorsstate.edu.
Information: (918) 463-6300 or (918) 687-5405.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report March 7, 2014
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- More Local News Headlines