A new one-stop enrollment center will be available for CSC students at the Muskogee Port Campus starting Dec. 3.
Enrollment for the spring 2013 semester is ongoing at the Main Campus in Warner and the West Campus in Muskogee.
General enrollment for all students runs through Jan. 25. Spring classes begin Jan. 14. Advisers are available at both campuses to assist students in the enrollment process. All students should begin the process in the Admissions Office. First time CSC students and returning CSC students who have not attended in the past year must have a permit to enroll form before seeing an advisor. Admissions and Advisement office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
ampuses will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from November 21-23.
Schedules are available at the three CSC campuses — two in Muskogee and the main campus in Warner. Schedules also are posted online at www.connorsstate.edu.
Information: (918) 463-6300 or (918) 687-5405.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Cherokee Nation donation to help fund Hulbert splash pad
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report April 18, 2014
- Egg hunt for kids with special needs
- Alleged prison meth ring bust
- Boynton ex-worker charged with bilking town
- Apology part of embezzlement sentence
- OSB continues drainage upgrade
- Courthouse closed today for holiday
- Muskogee robber gets federal term
- Dogs to be shown Saturday at Petco
- More Local News Headlines