Heather McFarland vs. Cody McFarland, incompatibility.
Steve Goad, et al. vs. Christopher Troy Tipton, et al., petition for judgment, unspecified amount.
Douglas H. Brannon vs. Oklahoma Department of Human Services, et al., petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
U.S. Bank vs. Patricia L. Wagner, et al., foreclosure.
Darrell Dever vs. Jana Taylor, et al., $876.84, Dec. 5.
Springleaf Financial Services vs. Dianna Fountain, $3,964.99, Dec. 7.
CROW, Veronica Mae. Harboring a fugitive from justice. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $5,000.
KESSINGER, Richard James. Failure to notify address change as a sex offender. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $20,000.
PRITCHETT, Cody Lee. Possession of controlled substance (second and subsequent); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; larceny of merchandise from retailer. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $5,000.
PAIGE, Bobby Dwayne. Possession of controlled substance; falsely personate another to create liability. Hearing Dec. 3. Bond $5,000.
LURKS, James Albert. Driving under the influence; eluding; speeding 26 to 30 miles over. City arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Arrowhead Mall to get Justice store
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 03.10.14
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Audit says Boynton rife with problems
- Prosecutor cites missing cash as murder motive
- Keefeton fire chief sets sights on commission seat
- More Local News Headlines