Heather McFarland vs. Cody McFarland, incompatibility.
Steve Goad, et al. vs. Christopher Troy Tipton, et al., petition for judgment, unspecified amount.
Douglas H. Brannon vs. Oklahoma Department of Human Services, et al., petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
U.S. Bank vs. Patricia L. Wagner, et al., foreclosure.
Darrell Dever vs. Jana Taylor, et al., $876.84, Dec. 5.
Springleaf Financial Services vs. Dianna Fountain, $3,964.99, Dec. 7.
CROW, Veronica Mae. Harboring a fugitive from justice. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $5,000.
KESSINGER, Richard James. Failure to notify address change as a sex offender. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $20,000.
PRITCHETT, Cody Lee. Possession of controlled substance (second and subsequent); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; larceny of merchandise from retailer. Sounding docket Dec. 5. Bond $5,000.
PAIGE, Bobby Dwayne. Possession of controlled substance; falsely personate another to create liability. Hearing Dec. 3. Bond $5,000.
LURKS, James Albert. Driving under the influence; eluding; speeding 26 to 30 miles over. City arrest.
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Weather causes accident on Shawnee Bypass
- A.M. UPDATE: Recycle center closed because of weather
- A.M. UPDATE: Animal shelter closed until Dec. 14
- A.M. UPDATE: Patriot Townhall meeting rescheduled for Tuesday
- Area braces for winter blitz
- Events affected by coming storm
- 14 counts filed in alleged sex attack
- Cancer claims murder suspect
- Ex-principal in MPS board race
- Magic Holiday Giveaway winning ticket drawn
- More Local News Headlines