If you go
WHAT: Garden of Lights Festival.
WHEN: 5:30 to 10 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 5:30 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, today through Jan. 1.
WHERE: Enter the park from the top of Agency Hill, north of the Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Exit at the 48th Street gate.
COST: Free. Donations are accepted at the exit.
ETC: The holiday display features more than 1.2 million twinkling Christmas lights and displays.
If you go
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- P.M. UPDATE: Ward IV city council candidates to discuss issues at forum
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 12.12.13
- A.M. UPDATE: Gospel Rescue Mission Christmas basket sign-ups end today
- A.M. UPDATE: Western writer Dusty Richards highlights Author Fair at mall Saturday
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines