At its regular meeting Monday, the Fort Gibson Board of Education approved:
• Activity Fund Sub-accounts for 2013-14.
• Renewal of the Clearwire Spectrum lease agreement.
• Student handbooks for all sites including alternative education and athletics.
• A milk bid to Hiland Dairy; bread bid to Bimbo Bakeries and pizza bid to Pizza Hut.
• Renewal of lease for Scantron machine at high school.
• Agreed to authorize board members and superintendent to attend the OSSBA/CCOSA Conference in August.
• A “Hosting Agreement” with Renaissance Learning for Accelerated Reading, Star Reading and Star Math.
• Resolution to authorize Fort Gibson Public Schools to participate in the National Purchasing Cooperative Organizational Interlocal Agreement (National Buy Board).
• Agreement with Fort Gibson State Bank for checking account and non-payable warrants for 2013-14.
• Entering an agreement with CCOSA for legal assistance program.
• Donation of dirt and sod to city of Fort Gibson for use on ball fields and to sell left over loads at a board approved rate per load.
• Contract with J&J Educational Services for assistance with the Impact Aid application process.
• Took no action on joining the National School Boards Association.