SMITH, Shirley Zey. Owner of cosmetology schools to pay $50,000 in penalties and damages for assisting students who filed false claims with the U.S. Department of Education seeking financial aid.
JESTER, William T. Previous owner of land adjacent to the Chickasaw National Recreation Area to pay $15,000 for removing mature trees located on National Park Service property without a permit.
HUDSON, Jeromy. Owner of land adjacent to Lake Eufaula to pay $10,000 for removing trees from and building a structure on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers property without permits.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: Boynton residents without water
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report July 31, 2014
- P.M. UPDATE: Okay FCCLA members preparing backpacks
- BREAKING NEWS: Emergency personnel respond to fire at local restaurant
- Property law may delay site deal
- FG works to relieve flood risk
- County hopefuls differ on blue law
- Man accused of sexual blackmail
- Arrowhead replacing HVAC units
- Preliminary hearing set in woman’s killing
- More Local News Headlines