Joshua Richard Keeton, 29, and Alisha Gail Sampson, 25, both of Muskogee.
Jarrod Don Ward, 40, of Braggs and Deana RaSchelle Carey, 37, of Warner.
Craig Robert Charbonneau, 28, of Muskogee and Krista Maureen Steinman, 33, of Springfield, Mo.
Bridget Nicole Arney vs. Drew Cameron Arney, incompatibility.
Judy Kaye Peal vs. Jeramy Aaron Smith, April 2.
Daniel Alan Parks vs. Mallory Kirk Epperson, March 28.
Barbara Lynn Stockton vs. Brent Montana Ferrell, March 28.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Michael Taylor, petition for judgment, $5,296.39.
• Rachael Clark, petition for judgment, $1,237.24.
• Vindetta Taylor, petition for judgment, $1,656.71.
• Joshua Terrell, petition for judgment, $5,569.37.
Tinker Federal Credit Union vs. Jeremy P. Kennedy, petition for judgment, $7,979.67.
Bank of America vs.:
• Jonathan David Rosson, et al., foreclosure.
• Adeladina Weiher, et al., foreclosure.
Crystal R. Hunter vs. Shannon L. Willis, petition for establishment of child support.
Steve Milam, petition for expungement.
Jeffery Emmanual Jackson, petition for expungement.
Midwestern Loans vs.:
• Clarence Threats Jr., $373.55, March 27.
• Marcia Lynn Chance, $1,701.36, March 27.
Advanced Workzone Services vs. Nathan Lemley, $288.60, March 27.
Sally Stokes Weiesnbach vs. Charles Grayson, et al., $970, March 27.
• Andrew R. Ybarra, replevin, March 27.
• Jimmy Joe Bennett Jr., replevin, March 27.
HARJO, Elijah Mose. Conspiracy (three counts). Sounding docket April 1. Bond same.
KNOTCHAPONE, Kendra. Embezzlement by county employee. Sounding docket April 1. Bond same.
DAMET, Bryan Parker Jr. Possession of contraband by inmate. Hearing March 25. Bond same.
MARTIN, Lateef H. Possession of controlled substance (two counts); public intoxication. Hearing March 25. Bond $25,000.
WADE, Ronald Gene. Grand larceny; knowingly concealing stolen property; possession of controlled substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; trespassing after being forbidden. Hearing March 25. Bond $10,000.
WRIGHT, Dustin Allen. Possession of controlled dangerous substance. Hearing March 25. Bond $2,500.