Nickie Lee Miles vs. Johnny Clive Miles Jr., incompatibility.
Betty Crabtree vs. Billy Crabtree, incompatibility.
Dustin Applegate vs. Krista Applegate, incompatibility.
Steven John Vafeas vs. Kerry Ann Vafeas, incompatibility.
Gemini Capital Group vs. Amanda Brendle, et al., petition for judgment, $11,703.60.
Tulsa Adjustment Bureau vs. Jim Hunzeker, et al., petition for judgment, $3,798.90.
Progressive Car Finance vs.:
• Brandon Thompson, et al., petition for judgment, $6,983.19.
• Alana Applegate, petition for judgment, $7,053.91.
Asset Acceptance vs.:
• Alisha Trickey, petition for judgment, $1,578.
• Stephanie A. Singleton, petition for judgment, $3,126.53.
Midland Funding vs. Christena Smith, petition for judgment, $1,792.94.
PHORN, Corey. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; possess firearm during commission of a felony; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket May 14. Bond same.
BOLDEN, Patricia Ann. Larceny of merchandise from retailer. Hearing May 10. Bond $3,000.
RODGERS, Derick Dewayne. First-degree burglary; false declaration of ownership in pawn. Hearing May 10. Bond $10,000.
EDWARDS, Jeriel. Possession of controlled substance within 2,000 feet of park/school; possession of controlled substance; possession of controlled dangerous substance (three counts); resisting an officer; public intoxication (two counts); transporting opened container of beer. Sentenced and order revoking suspended sentences April 20. One 15-year, two 10-year, two five-year, and one one-year sentences suspended upon successful completion of drug court. Fined $3,050.
WARD, Allen. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Arrowhead Mall to get Justice store
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 03.10.14
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- More Local News Headlines