Christian Myers, 21, and Destany Howard, 20, both of Springfield, Mo.
Gary Lee Crafton vs. Tonya Marie Crafton, incompatibility.
Ruth Colleen Blasengym vs. Cory P. Nicholes, May 16.
Oklahoma Tax Commission vs. David Andis, petition for judgment, $24,014.58.
HSBC Mortgage Services vs. Damon R. Williams, et al., foreclosure.
C&C Rental Properties vs. Lloyd Wilson, et al., $1,489, May 13.
Riverside Associates vs. Gabrielle Ross, et al., $661.42, May 15.
One Main Financial vs.:
• Linda Norman, $5,650.10, June 7.
• Darlene Stratton, $3,050.25, June 7.
Dixie Finance vs.:
• Cubby Escalante, $1,177.27, June 7.
• Christina Henry, $742.46, June 7.
• Martha Smith, $932.78, June 7.
• Jennifer Tippie, $557.80, June 7.
• Jeffery Spencer, $233.72, June 7.
• Eyvine Hearn III, $572.80, June 7.
Bacone College vs.:
• Joshua Bailey, $6,195.11, June 5.
• Sarah Boardman, $1,841.36, June 5.
• Michael Cheek, $2,147.47, June 5.
• Margaret Edwards, $2,259.64, June 5.
• Tishaleto Guevaro, $2,669.47, June 5.
• Russell Henderson, $2,778.68, June 5.
DRAPER, Curt James. Indecent exposure; breaking and entering dwelling without permission. Sounding docket May 16. Bond $25,000.
FULTON, Jason Michael. Second-degree burglary (two counts); knowingly concealing stolen property (six counts). Sounding docket May 16. Bond $50,000.
JOHNSON, Kerri. Child neglect. Sounding docket May 16. Bond same.
PERRY, Leon Temarion. Possession of controlled dangerous substance (second and subsequent). Hearing May 13. Bond $5,000.
CHAPLIN, Larry Eugene. Child abuse (three counts); assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; domestic assault and battery; omitting to provide for minor child. Hearing May 13. Bond $10,000.
MIKUS, Michael. Obtaining merchandise by bogus check; renting motor vehicle by use of bogus check. Hearing May 13. Bond $3,000.
PERRY, Leon Temarion. Second-degree burglary; possession of controlled dangerous substance (second and subsequent); obstructing officer (two counts); possession of firearm after former felony conviction. Hearing May 13. Bond $15,000.
YOUNG, Nimrod. Child abuse; domestic abuse-assault and battery (second and subsequent). Hearing May 13. Bond $5,000.
YOUNG, Alberto Eugene. Attempting to elude a police officer; running a roadblock (two counts). Order revoking suspended sentence April 19. Three two-year concurrent sentences in prison.
JAIMAN, Lewis King. Driving under the influence; driving under suspension; no insurance. County arrest.