5101 Oklahoma St., April 3-10, domestic, verbal threats.
4009 Eufaula St., Wednesday, on school employee, and property damaged.
3810 Fondulac St., Wednesday, illegal entry of residence.
Fast Wrecker, 211 N. Seventh St., Thursday, illegal entry of business.
209 Madison St., Tuesday-Wednesday, vehicle.
J. Eric Jones Law Office, 1320 W. Broadway, March 21, services paid for with check reported bogus.
All Seasons Lawn & Landscaping, 4301 W. Okmulgee Ave., Tuesday, property removed from vehicle.
215 State St., March 13-25, purchases made with debit card reported stolen.
4400 Gibson St., #225, April 5, purchases made with debit/credit card reported stolen.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Schools have adjustments to make
- MPS back after weather
- Cherokee Nation Businesses gives $20K to Angels of the Cherokee
- City worker hurt in collision Wednesday
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines