James Dwayne Phillips vs. Tiffani Nicole Phillips, incompatibility.
Jeffrey Alexander Jones Sr. vs. Crystle LaShawn Jones, March 6.
Haylee Michelle Duke vs. Larry Stephen Banks, March 6.
PNC Bank vs. M&B Steakhouse, et al., foreclosure.
Lakeview Loan Servicing vs. Floyd Kimbrell Waters, et al., foreclosure.
Rachel Stevens vs. Danny Goad Jr., petition for writ of habeas corpus.
Shannon Jarrard Poteete vs. Department of Public Safety, petition for driver’s license appeal.
Sally Weiesnbach, et al. vs. Patty Coleman, et al., $1,775, March 3.
Will Griffin, et al. vs. Calvin Roberson, $4,060, March 17.
FIELDEN, Joshua Miles. Possession of controlled dangerous substance. Sentenced Jan. 9. One year suspended. Fined $500.
McAFEE, Bill H. Driving under the influence. Fort Gibson arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: MHS basketball teams to meet public Wednesday
- P.M. UPDATE: MHS Fine Arts Department hosting awards night Thursday
- Audit says Boynton rife with problems
- Prosecutor cites missing cash as murder motive
- Keefeton fire chief sets sights on commission seat
- Tahlequah street project snags traffic
- Brown finally gets his welcome
- Muskogee police reports 03.12.14
- Muskogee County District Court 03.12.14
- Consolidation bill worries history experts
- More Local News Headlines