Several opportunities remain to participate in Walk, Run or Ride the Trails Week.
The purpose is to encourage residents and visitors to explore the trails throughout the city. The event is sponsored by the Muskogee Wellness Initiative, in cooperation with Muskogee County Turning Point.
Here is the schedule for remaining events:
• 12:15 to 12:45 p.m., Roxy Theatre, 220 W. Okmulgee Ave., group walk led by Marie Seabolt and Eric Synar.
• 12:15 to 12:45 p.m., City Hall, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave., group walk led by Mayor Bob Coburn.
• 5:30 to 6 p.m., Roxy Theatre, 220 W. Okmulgee Ave., History Mystery group walk led by Jonita Mullins.
• 8 to 8:45 a.m., Centennial Trailhead at Hatbox, 34th and Arline streets, group run led by Lisa Wade Raasch and Joel Everett.
• 9 to 11 a.m., Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame, Centennial Trailhead, group ride led by Andy Herringshaw and Doug Walton. Riders who need minor adjustments to their bicycles should arrive between 8 and 8:30 a.m.
2 to 3 p.m., Ruby Park, Augusta and Gulick streets, family walk led by Lisa Wade Raasch.