Carlos Humberto Cabrera, 33, and Lori Kaye Jobe, 26, both of Muskogee.
Archie Kisner, 19, and Samantha Workman, 18, both of Oktaha.
Mark Cummins, 40, of Arklow, Ireland, and Stacey Lynn Hoaglan, 36, of Muskogee.
Wesley Wayne Farrimond, 36, and Sommer Bixby Howard, 35, both of Oktaha.
Eunice Gayle Terrell vs. Don Wayne Dill, incompatibility.
Michael Allan Crossland vs. Robin A. Crossland, Jan. 10.
Brittnie Leeann Connelly vs. Christopher Allen Boatman, Jan. 10.
Saber Acceptance vs.:
• Richard L. Skaggs, et al., petition for judgment, $4,325.44.
• Annie B. Mayo, petition for judgment, $5,169.48.
• David W. Stout, et al., petition for judgment, $6,304.15.
JP Morgan Chase Bank vs. Ferdinand J. Cain, et al., foreclosure.
In re: Gordon McMahan, lost title.
Hollis H. Griffin vs. Lori G. Wood, petition to establish paternity.
BOATMAN, Christopher Allen. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation. Sounding docket Jan. 10. Bond same.
FLORES-EMEDRADOR, Armando. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; driving without a driver’s license. Disposition docket Feb. 13. Bond same.
JOHNSON, John Henry Jr. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence-alcohol aggravated; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked. Disposition docket Feb. 14. Bond same.
MORRIS, Robert Shane. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. Disposition docket Feb. 13. Bond same.
WRIGHT, Jason Carnell. Cruelty to animals. Sounding docket Jan. 10. Bond same.
BEEDEE, Jason P. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture (two counts); possess firearm during commission of a felony; grand larceny; delivery of forged note; attempt to obtain cash or merchandise by false pretenses. Hearing Jan. 7. Bond same.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: MHS basketball teams to meet public Wednesday
- P.M. UPDATE: MHS Fine Arts Department hosting awards night Thursday
- Audit says Boynton rife with problems
- Prosecutor cites missing cash as murder motive
- Keefeton fire chief sets sights on commission seat
- Tahlequah street project snags traffic
- Brown finally gets his welcome
- Muskogee police reports 03.12.14
- Muskogee County District Court 03.12.14
- Consolidation bill worries history experts
- More Local News Headlines