Timothy James Townsend, 45, of Muskogee and Sarah Bell Townsend, 44, of Checotah.
Alisha Hyslope vs. Warren J Hyslope, incompatibility.
Anthony Reed O’Neal vs. Debra Kay Doolin, Jan. 17.
Marie Sha-Belle Childs vs. Brandon J. Hill, Jan. 15.
Bank of America vs. Amie E. Simmons, et al., foreclosure.
Gregory Vann-Brock vs. Indian Capital Technology Center, et al., petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
Janie Mendenhall vs. Michael David Twist, petition to determine paternity, custody, visitation and child support.
Dennis Spurlock, et al. vs. Bryan Colbert, et al., $900, Jan. 23.
Jimmie Lee vs. Dennis Thomas, et al., $304, Jan. 23.
Kenneth Hodges vs. Bryan Lawson, et al., $3,000, Jan. 23.
Tim Gallaway vs.:
• Leonard Firestone, et al., $750, Jan. 16.
• Stephanie Dowling, $3,155, Jan. 16.
Approved Cash Advance vs.:
• Melanie McCarty-Farmer, $590.46, Jan. 23.
• Jose Reyes, $590.46, Jan. 23.
H.E.L.P. Housing vs. Sandra Jennings, et al., $800, Jan. 23.
World Acceptance vs.:
• Titus Carey, $1,481.14, Jan. 18.
• David Casady, $733, Jan. 18.
• Ron Doke, $1,369.62, Jan. 18.
Muskogee Housing Authority vs.:
• Alyssa Wagner, forcible entry and detainer, Jan. 23.
• Megan Lindsay, forcible entry and detainer, Jan. 23.
• Kayla Blevins, $13, Jan. 23.
• Jasmine Cooper, forcible entry and detainer, Jan. 23.
• Kendra Cobb, forcible entry and detainer, Jan. 23.
Wetherbee Electric vs.:
• Exclusive Hands Beauty and Barber Salon, $379.23, Jan. 30.
• Crystal Creek Enviromental Solutions, $4,933, Jan. 30.
Reinhart N. Deutschmann vs. Muskogee Regional Medical Center, et al., $7,500, Jan. 23.
BACCUS, James Lewis. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; possession of firearm after former felony conviction; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Preliminary hearing Jan. 18. Bond $50,000.
GUERRA, Robert Luis. First-degree murder; first-degree robbery; larceny of automobile after former felony conviction; shooting with intent to kill after former felony conviction; possess firearm during commission of a felony after former felony conviction; possession of controlled dangerous substance after former felony conviction; possession of firearm after former felony conviction. Preliminary hearing Jan. 16. Held without bond.
HORNBACK, Lacey. Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; attempting to elude a police officer; transporting open bottle or container of liquor; failure to stop at a stop sign; failure to maintain security. Preliminary hearing Jan. 22. Bond same.
STILES, Leonard Allen. Sex offender loitering in park. Sounding docket Jan. 22. Bond $15,000.
HORNBACK, Lacey. Assault with a dangerous weapon. Hearing Jan. 22. Bond $5,000.
BACCUS, James Lewis. Distribution of controlled substance; unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute (two counts); possession of controlled substance (second and subsequent). Hearing Jan. 18. Bond $30,000.
GUERRA, Robert Luis. Plan/attempt/conspire to perform act of violence. Hearing Jan. 16. Held without bond.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines