A new one-stop enrollment center is now available for CSC students at the Muskogee Port Campus. Enrollment has opened for the spring 2013 semester at the Main Campus in Warner and the West Campus in Muskogee, but students now have the option to receive the same services at the Port Campus. Services include advisement, admissions, financial aid, bursar office, compass testing and enrollment.
General enrollment for all students will run through Jan. 25. Connors State College will hold enrollment at all campuses from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The college will also have extended hours Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the Muskogee West Campus and from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Port Campus.
Complete enrollment hours are posted at www.connorsstate.edu.
Spring classes begin Monday.
Information: (918) 463-6300 or (918) 687-5405.
- Local News
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- More Local News Headlines