A new one-stop enrollment center is now available for CSC students at the Muskogee Port Campus. Enrollment has opened for the spring 2013 semester at the Main Campus in Warner and the West Campus in Muskogee, but students now have the option to receive the same services at the Port Campus. Services include advisement, admissions, financial aid, bursar office, compass testing and enrollment.
General enrollment for all students will run through Jan. 25. Connors State College will hold enrollment at all campuses from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The college will also have extended hours Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the Muskogee West Campus and from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Port Campus.
Complete enrollment hours are posted at www.connorsstate.edu.
Spring classes begin Monday.
Information: (918) 463-6300 or (918) 687-5405.
- Local News
- City detains group's horses
- City runs low on salt, sand
- Swons return to ‘Voice’ tonight
- Charity drives fall behind, but time remains to give
- Arrest follows alleged threat to Porter officials
- This week's Books Sandwiched In program canceled
- Open house today at Wagoner County ag office
- Two schools have window decorating contest
- Muskogee scholar joins OSU's Phi Kappa Phi
- Area pair to receive ECU master’s degrees
- More Local News Headlines