• Pancake Breakfast, 8:30 a.m. at the Martin Luther King Center, 627 N. Third St. Cost, $5.
• Presidential Inauguration Watch Party — 9 a.m. to noon at the Martin Luther King Center.
• Parade line-up — Noon at North 11th and Martin Luther King streets. Entry forms available at MLK Center or sign up day of parade. Participants are asked to park in the north parking lot of Arrowhead Mall, which parallels Martin Luther King Street.
• Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parade and Car Show — Parade begins at 1 p.m. at the corner of North 11th and Martin Luther King streets, ending at the MLK Center on Third Street where the car show will be held. Participants are asked to park in the north parking lot of Arrowhead Mall.
• St. Mark Baptist Church commemorative musical and oratorical contest — 7 p.m. at the church, 1020 S. Second St.
• Martin Luther King Center events: (918) 684-6314.
• St. Mark Baptist Church information and entry forms: www.stmarkbc.com.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Schools have adjustments to make
- MPS back after weather
- Cherokee Nation Businesses gives $20K to Angels of the Cherokee
- City worker hurt in collision Wednesday
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines