Howard Arthur Creller, 18, and Taylor Dawn Carroll, 16, both of Muskogee.
Chansi Darlene Atchley vs. Robert Duncan Atchley, incompatibility.
Colleen Marie Lyster vs. State of Oklahoma, et al., reinstatement of driver’s license.
Corey Thompson vs. Muskogee County EMS, et al., petition for interpleader.
Midland Funding vs. Tera Sheets, petition for judgment, $9,354.24.
Asset Management Holdings vs. Lisa D. Jacobs, et al., foreclosure.
Josh Wilson, et al. vs. Charles David Coburn Jr., $1,427.50, Feb. 6.
BARRETT, Tyler Cody. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Sounding docket Feb. 8. Bond $10,000.
RENUARD, Carl. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Sounding docket Feb. 8. Bond $5,000.
- Local News
- Audit says Boynton rife with problems
- Prosecutor cites missing cash as murder motive
- Keefeton fire chief sets sights on commission seat
- Tahlequah street project snags traffic
- Brown finally gets his welcome
- Consolidation bill worries history experts
- Warner eighth-grader’s essay on governing takes top prize
- Work proceeds on NSU lot
- Longer days at MPS on board’s agenda
- Hoops tournament postponed to April
- More Local News Headlines