Howard Arthur Creller, 18, and Taylor Dawn Carroll, 16, both of Muskogee.
Chansi Darlene Atchley vs. Robert Duncan Atchley, incompatibility.
Colleen Marie Lyster vs. State of Oklahoma, et al., reinstatement of driver’s license.
Corey Thompson vs. Muskogee County EMS, et al., petition for interpleader.
Midland Funding vs. Tera Sheets, petition for judgment, $9,354.24.
Asset Management Holdings vs. Lisa D. Jacobs, et al., foreclosure.
Josh Wilson, et al. vs. Charles David Coburn Jr., $1,427.50, Feb. 6.
BARRETT, Tyler Cody. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Sounding docket Feb. 8. Bond $10,000.
RENUARD, Carl. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Sounding docket Feb. 8. Bond $5,000.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Schools have adjustments to make
- MPS back after weather
- Cherokee Nation Businesses gives $20K to Angels of the Cherokee
- City worker hurt in collision Wednesday
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines