CAZAREZ, Cesar, 45, of Wilburton. Felon in possession of a firearm. Sentenced to 41 months imprisonment, followed by three years of supervised release.
DAVIS II, Charles Sam, 47, of Fort Towson. Felon in possession of a firearm. Sentenced to 15 months imprisonment, followed by 24 months of supervised release.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: Teen found guilty of first-degree murder in shooting death of Muskogee man
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee High School art show at Arrowhead Mall
- P.M. UPDATE: Jury deliberating in first-degree murder trial
- BREAKING NEWS: NYC building explodes and collapses
- Virtual school offers education alternative
- Mistrial for teacher accused of slap
- False alarms at Bacone seen as risky
- Boynton OKs plan to pay water debt
- Boynton mayor resigns
- City councilors take oath of office
- More Local News Headlines