CAZAREZ, Cesar, 45, of Wilburton. Felon in possession of a firearm. Sentenced to 41 months imprisonment, followed by three years of supervised release.
DAVIS II, Charles Sam, 47, of Fort Towson. Felon in possession of a firearm. Sentenced to 15 months imprisonment, followed by 24 months of supervised release.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Capsized boat found abandoned on Arkansas River
- BREAKING NEWS: Boynton residents without water
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report July 31, 2014
- P.M. UPDATE: Okay FCCLA members preparing backpacks
- BREAKING NEWS: Emergency personnel respond to fire at local restaurant
- Property law may delay site deal
- FG works to relieve flood risk
- County hopefuls differ on blue law
- Man accused of sexual blackmail
- Arrowhead replacing HVAC units
- More Local News Headlines