CAZAREZ, Cesar, 45, of Wilburton. Felon in possession of a firearm. Sentenced to 41 months imprisonment, followed by three years of supervised release.
DAVIS II, Charles Sam, 47, of Fort Towson. Felon in possession of a firearm. Sentenced to 15 months imprisonment, followed by 24 months of supervised release.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Cherokee Nation donation to help fund Hulbert splash pad
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report April 18, 2014
- Egg hunt for kids with special needs
- Alleged prison meth ring bust
- Boynton ex-worker charged with bilking town
- Apology part of embezzlement sentence
- OSB continues drainage upgrade
- Courthouse closed today for holiday
- Muskogee robber gets federal term
- Dogs to be shown Saturday at Petco
- More Local News Headlines