During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners approved:
• Claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Resolution declaring several items of office equipment surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Assessor’s Office and authorizing disposition of the same.
• Resolution declaring a 10-drawer file cabinet and six-drawer file surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Clerk’s Office and authorizing disposition of the same.
• Motion to strike from consideration the fiscal year 2013 budget agreement for the Muskogee County Health Department.
• County improvements for roads and bridges contract with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation for Pecan Creek bridge on Taft Road.
• Presentation by Kelvin Brown regarding the subject of helping to promote Muskogee.