Sentencing for two men convicted in October of felony murder was delayed Wednesday after their defense lawyers requested presentence investigations for their clients.
Muskogee County jurors found Dawaan Norwood, 22, and Schiavone Anderson, 18, guilty for their involvement with the Nov. 11 slaying of Roshun English, 35.
Norwood and Anderson are scheduled to return to court Jan. 9 for sentencing.
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Police block off scene of fatal shooting
- BREAKING NEWS: Muskogee Police on scene of fatal shooting
- Break-in, church fire thought connected
- Certification reversed; teen faces juvenile case
- Council to weigh pledge of help on building
- Meetings help young mothers
- Fennel a great addition to table, garden
- Cherokee available in Braille
- Fire results in $20K in damage to home
- ‘Hoops for Troops’ set at BOk Center
- More Local News Headlines