Sentencing for two men convicted in October of felony murder was delayed Wednesday after their defense lawyers requested presentence investigations for their clients.
Muskogee County jurors found Dawaan Norwood, 22, and Schiavone Anderson, 18, guilty for their involvement with the Nov. 11 slaying of Roshun English, 35.
Norwood and Anderson are scheduled to return to court Jan. 9 for sentencing.
- Local News
- Area clinic fixes thousands of pets
- Commissioners to weigh sites
- USDA meeting touts programs
- Man gets 13 years in rape, sodomy
- Community baby shower to educate mothers, others
- Power outage darkens downtown
- At a glance — Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees, Muskogee City Council and Redevelopment Authority
- Porum JOM committee to meet
- Democrats to meet at MLK on Thursday
- Donations taken for family in wake of fire
- More Local News Headlines