Sentencing for two men convicted in October of felony murder was delayed Wednesday after their defense lawyers requested presentence investigations for their clients.
Muskogee County jurors found Dawaan Norwood, 22, and Schiavone Anderson, 18, guilty for their involvement with the Nov. 11 slaying of Roshun English, 35.
Norwood and Anderson are scheduled to return to court Jan. 9 for sentencing.
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report April 18, 2014
- Egg hunt for kids with special needs
- Alleged prison meth ring bust
- Boynton ex-worker charged with bilking town
- Apology part of embezzlement sentence
- OSB continues drainage upgrade
- Courthouse closed today for holiday
- Muskogee robber gets federal term
- Dogs to be shown Saturday at Petco
- Outdated medicine collection April 26
- More Local News Headlines