Sentencing for two men convicted in October of felony murder was delayed Wednesday after their defense lawyers requested presentence investigations for their clients.
Muskogee County jurors found Dawaan Norwood, 22, and Schiavone Anderson, 18, guilty for their involvement with the Nov. 11 slaying of Roshun English, 35.
Norwood and Anderson are scheduled to return to court Jan. 9 for sentencing.
- Local News
- Corps could use leases to keep rec areas open
- Record turnout projected for Garden of Lights run
- Guide to music in state updated
- Fitness maven promotes, produces healthy living
- Coast Guard, OHP a team
- City considers fee hike for cemetery
- Eufaula weighs switch to city manager
- Supplies short in wake of storm
- Residents make run on sleds as they hit slopes
- Ark of Faith needs help giving others happy holiday season
- More Local News Headlines