Sentencing for two men convicted in October of felony murder was delayed Wednesday after their defense lawyers requested presentence investigations for their clients.
Muskogee County jurors found Dawaan Norwood, 22, and Schiavone Anderson, 18, guilty for their involvement with the Nov. 11 slaying of Roshun English, 35.
Norwood and Anderson are scheduled to return to court Jan. 9 for sentencing.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines