Joshua Bryan Tackett, 30, and Ashley Nicole Wooten, 27, both of Muskogee.
Taylor O’Neal Capps, 21, and Ashley Jo Carman, 21, both of Fort Gibson.
Johnny Dale Brooks, 34, and Kayrn Koffman Zuby, 39, both of Muskogee.
Larissa Marie Wood vs. Robert Lynn Wood, Oct. 31.
James Julian Cook vs. Etta P. Julian, et al., quiet title.
• Lockie C. Garland, petition for judgment, $12,375.75.
• Randy L. Smith, petition for judgment, $7,837.85.
Oklahoma Tax Commission vs. Rebecca Landers, et al., petition for judgment, $3,473.20.
Vanderbilt Mortgage vs. Reilly J. Muskrat, et al., foreclosure.
Muskogee Housing Authority vs.:
• Willie Stewart, $186, Oct. 28.
• Laveisha Jones, $225, Oct. 28.
• Randi Goodwill, 12, Oct. 28.
HAGAN, Thomas Allen. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; possess firearm during commission of a felony; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; transporting loaded firearm in motor vehicle. Sounding docket Nov. 1. Bond $20,000.
HICKS, Alvin Maurice. Second-degree rape. Sounding docket Nov. 1. Bond $10,000.
LOGAN, John Edward Jr. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs; obstructing officer; failure to carry insurance/security verification form. Disposition docket Dec. 11. Bond same.
PETERMAN, Arley Steven. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; careless driving; transporting opened container of beer. Disposition docket Dec. 11. Bond same.
SIMPSON, Quincy Santana. Possession of controlled dangerous substance. Sounding docket Jan. 8. Held without bond.
HARRIS, Jeffrey. Placing obscene/threatening/harassing phone call (three counts). Three concurrent seven-year suspended sentences. Fined $1,500.
REED, Pico Ramon Leontay. Driving under the influence; child endangerment; reckless driving. County arrest.
- Local News
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- Sports program signing up older veterans
- More Local News Headlines