During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners approved:
• Claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Motion to reject bids for pumper truck for Gooseneck Bend Fire Department and solicit new bids.
• Budget resolution authorizing the transfer of $35,644.28 from the Rainy Day Cash Fund into County General.
• A $6,807.12 bid from Square Deal for a sound system for the commissioner’s board room.
• Resolution authorizing the disposition of a Shark portable hot washer from District 3.
• Motion to strike from consideration a resolution authorizing the disposition of equipment a 2005 Chevy, VIN 2G1WF55K659379754, from District 3 due to scrivener’s error.
• Letter of understanding regarding kiosk agreement between the Muskogee County-City Detention Center and Keefe Commissary.
• Payment of $50,343.20 for bridge inspections performed by Eastern Oklahoma Engineering District 2.
• Receipt of bridge inspection reports provided by Eastern Oklahoma Engineering District 2.