WHAT: Muskogee Public Works and Finance committee regular meetings and a special meeting of the City Council.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Public Works Committee minutes of Feb. 18.
• Modification of the existing City of Muskogee Employee Benefit Plan, by amending the plan to allow the accident expense as a factor used to satisfy the out-of-pocket maximum.
• Resolution adopting an amendment to Appendix A of the Muskogee City Code pertaining to the schedules of fees for Greenhill Cemetery.
• Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between Cherokee Nation and the City of Muskogee for North 41st Street East (between East Hancock and Chandler) road improvement.
• Awarding Traffic Signal Maintenance Contract to SignalTek Inc., to provide traffic signal and flashing school signal services, including, but not limited to repair, installation, maintenance and emergency call service within the City of Muskogee.
• Rescinding the action taken on Jan. 13, relating to the award of a bid to Dehart Construction for remodel work at Public Works Building Improvements, and direct staff to rebid the project.
• Finance Committee minutes of Feb. 18.
• Claims for all city departments Feb. 17, through Feb. 28.
• Low bids from Tom Crabtree in the amount of $46,845 to repair three structures, and Alford Simpson in the amount of $19,800 to repair one structure through the Muskogee Rehabilitation and Revitalization Program.
• Final payment to Rockey Electric Inc., in the amount of $13,232 for the electrical renovation of Muskogee Police Station.
• Final payment to Engineering Design Associates (EDA) in the amount of $524.29 for the Construction Phase of the electrical renovation of the Muskogee Police Station.
• Contract with Safety National Casualty Company for excess workers compensation insurance in the amount of $73,311.