Zack Banning, 31, and Cheryl K. Crawley, 32, both of Fort Gibson.
Justin Ray Davison, 24, Chelsea Jeanne Bloxham, 22, both of Muskogee.
Lisa Kay Ellis vs. Steven Russell Ellis, incompatibility.
Deborah L. Cotner vs. Johnny L. Cotner, incompatibility.
Bruce Charles Dillon vs. Jan Dillon, et al., Sept. 19.
State of Oklahoma, ex rel.; Department of Human Services:
• Elisa A. Bezzell vs. Quinton D. Buffington, petition to determine paternity and establish child support.
• Tenesha Nunley vs. Kevin J. Parker, petition to determine paternity and establish child support.
• Lacauna D. Adams vs. Daryl D. Williams, notice of support obligation pursuant to affidavit acknowledging paternity.
State of Oklahoma, ex rel.; District Attorney John David Luton vs.:
• $195, (John Henry Harris and Jessica Perry), seizure and forfeiture.
• $840, (Terry Glenn Brawley), seizure and forfeiture.
• $1,128.41, (Curtis Mack Davison Jr. and Evelyn Marcelina Shields), seizure and forfeiture.
• $222, (Emmanuel Lloyd Clemons), seizure and forfeiture.
• $597.25 (Paul K. Lefall), seizure and forfeiture.
• $373, (John Leo Eugene Martin), seizure and forfeiture.
• $1,307, (Charles Baker), seizure and forfeiture.
Chris Daniels vs. Countrywide & Full Spectrum, petition for judgment, more than $10,000.
Austin Branscum, et al. vs. Trustees of St. James Baptist Church, quiet title.
DONALDSON, Alvin. Possession of firearm after conviction of felony, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance. Bond $10,000. Sounding docket Sept. 22.
MILLIGAN, Dewayne. Receiving or concealing stolen construction or farm equipment. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket Sept. 21.
NEWBERRY, Barry W. Knowingly concealing stolen property; false declaration of ownership in pawn (two counts). Bond $7,500. Sounding docket Sept. 22.
SIPES, Tommy Leon. Receiving or concealing stolen construction or farm equipment (two counts). Bond $5,000. Sounding docket Sept. 21.
SIPES, Frankie Lee. Receiving or concealing stolen construction or farm equipment (two counts). Bond $5,000. Sounding docket Sept. 21.
BLACK, Steven Charles. Driving under the influence, second and subsequent offense. Order revoking suspended sentence Sept. 7. Five years.
BRANCHCOMB, Kaylin Lee. Possession of paraphernalia; driving under suspension; failure to wear seat belt. Aug. 31. One year suspended. Fined $624.70.
- Local News
- Governor spends day here
- Connors launches build of new nurse, health care training facility
- Congress member gives dire view of economy
- Domestic abuse program Saturday
- Red Fern Festival starts today in Tahlequah
- Area students earn scholarships
- Eufaula man hurt in motorcycle crash
- Wagoner man held in alleged rape
- Scholarship available to state students
- Benefit for WISH set for Saturday
- More Local News Headlines