Ryan Denney, 33, and Tanya Perkins, 28, both of Fort Gibson.
Connie Moore, et al. vs. Wesley Petterson, et al., April 4.
Tamara Faye Jameson, et al. vs. Eric Justin Thomas Jameson, April 4.
Darrell G. Sallee, et al. vs. Coy Johnson, petition for quiet title.
• Rashee Wilkerson, $1,500, April 4.
• Antheon Roberson, et al., $1,500, April 4.
Armstrong Bank vs.:
• Richard Burleson, $4,684.03, April 20.
• Terry Thornton, $1,354.93, April 20.
• Felicia Cude, $2,559.10, April 20.
• Chester Ray Abercrombie III, et al., $6,000, April 20.
• Donald M. Wooldridge, et al., $1,058.60, April 20.
• Ricky Lee Jones, $6,000, April 20.
• Matt Cauthon, $1,585.14, April 20.
• Joyce Lea Walker, $1,869.43, April 20.
• Earl Johnson, et al., $1,691.73, April 20.
Haskell Rentals vs. Danelle Hagan, April 9.
Warner Properties vs. Rowdy Roberts, $310, April 13.
LYONS, Elizabeth D. Possession of firearms after conviction or during probation. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket April 11.
RUST, Bobby J. Falsely personate another to create liability; driving motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs; driving with license canceled/suspended/revoked; unlawful possession of controlled dangerous substance without prescription; leaving the scene of accident involving damage. Bond $7,500. Sounding docket April 11.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Arrowhead Mall to get Justice store
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 03.10.14
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- More Local News Headlines