Danvel Dyer, 23, of Tulsa and Olympia Denise Caldwell, 26, of Eufaula.
Edward Tucker vs. Melissa Tucker, incompatibility.
Antonio Salas Plascenia vs. Sherry Salas, incompatibility.
Brandi Burrows vs. Ralph Burrows Jr., incompatibility.
Jennifer Wheeland, et al, vs. Michael Wheeland, May 1.
Tiffany M. Webb, et al, vs. Brooklyn Dawn Walker, May 1.
Stefanie Cypert vs. Fernando Edward Rangel, May 1.
In re: Agatha Wynema Jackson, petition for name change to Agatha Wynema Teague.
Ruth Bowers, et al, vs. Broadway Manor and Gary Lambert, D.O., petition for judgment in excess of $10,000.
Central Mutual Insurance vs. Mikki Hazelwood and Latoya Patterson, petition for judgment, $1,763.03.
Creditors Recovery Corporation vs.:
• Cleada Griffith a.k.a. Cleada Billings, petition for indebtedness, $6,718.
• Hector and Maria Escamilla, petition for indebtedness, $1,777.27.
Bank of America vs. Lonnie Carlis, foreclosure.
Thomas Kimble vs. Erma Woods, et al, petition for quiet title.
Jennifer L. Marlett vs. Casey Duran, petition for determination of paternity and establishment of child support, April 18.
Bob Davis vs. Calvin Gladden, petition for determination of paternity and establishment of child support, April 13.
Cynthia Smith vs. Gregory E. Smith, petition for determination of paternity and establishment of child support, April 17.
Liberty Credit vs.:
• Janet Barnes, $214.40, May 7.
• Renetta Cherry, $256.90, May 7.
• Ricky Crutchfield, $214.40, May 7.
• Lori Miner, $214.40, May 7.
• Ricci Phillips, $432.40, May 7.
Volonda Stephens vs. John Frost, et al, $215, April 30.
- Local News
- City prepares to act on AIM vision
- Pests plague senior complex
- Performance start
- Griffin Foods participates in show
- State has fourth-highest death rate
- State gets A for flu shots for seniors
- Council to weigh payroll changes
- Local sisters share triple wedding
- Registration deadline is Friday for runoff
- Territory’s drive for statehood led to Oklahoma
- More Local News Headlines