Danvel Dyer, 23, of Tulsa and Olympia Denise Caldwell, 26, of Eufaula.
Edward Tucker vs. Melissa Tucker, incompatibility.
Antonio Salas Plascenia vs. Sherry Salas, incompatibility.
Brandi Burrows vs. Ralph Burrows Jr., incompatibility.
Jennifer Wheeland, et al, vs. Michael Wheeland, May 1.
Tiffany M. Webb, et al, vs. Brooklyn Dawn Walker, May 1.
Stefanie Cypert vs. Fernando Edward Rangel, May 1.
In re: Agatha Wynema Jackson, petition for name change to Agatha Wynema Teague.
Ruth Bowers, et al, vs. Broadway Manor and Gary Lambert, D.O., petition for judgment in excess of $10,000.
Central Mutual Insurance vs. Mikki Hazelwood and Latoya Patterson, petition for judgment, $1,763.03.
Creditors Recovery Corporation vs.:
• Cleada Griffith a.k.a. Cleada Billings, petition for indebtedness, $6,718.
• Hector and Maria Escamilla, petition for indebtedness, $1,777.27.
Bank of America vs. Lonnie Carlis, foreclosure.
Thomas Kimble vs. Erma Woods, et al, petition for quiet title.
Jennifer L. Marlett vs. Casey Duran, petition for determination of paternity and establishment of child support, April 18.
Bob Davis vs. Calvin Gladden, petition for determination of paternity and establishment of child support, April 13.
Cynthia Smith vs. Gregory E. Smith, petition for determination of paternity and establishment of child support, April 17.
Liberty Credit vs.:
• Janet Barnes, $214.40, May 7.
• Renetta Cherry, $256.90, May 7.
• Ricky Crutchfield, $214.40, May 7.
• Lori Miner, $214.40, May 7.
• Ricci Phillips, $432.40, May 7.
Volonda Stephens vs. John Frost, et al, $215, April 30.
- Local News
- A.M. update: Muskogee-Booker T game at Webster tonight.
- Contestants show who’s top hog
- City spends $14K on meeting leader
- Parents sue MPS following student injury
- Museum shows students’ art
- Students read to celebrate Seuss
- Re-register to receive pardon and parole notices
- Roughers robotics team competes in San Antonio
- PET OF THE WEEK — Scarlett
- Medical condition may have led to crash
- More Local News Headlines