Timothy Ryan Grass, 29, and Tracy Kay Lourcey, 21, both of Warner.
Kristen Rene Ellis vs. Michael Stephen Ellis, incompatibility.
Juana Barraza Ibarra vs. Jose Guadalupe Rocha, incompatibility.
LVNV Funding vs. Travis Logston, petition for judgment, $2,025.33.
Midland Credit Management vs.:
• Patricia Johnson, petition for judgment, $1,174.98.
• Albert J. Olvera, petition for judgment, $2,243.05.
HSBC Bank Nevada vs.:
• Kathy A. Hutchinson, petition for judgment, $3,752.84.
• Rick L. Torix, petition for judgment, $1,582.50.
Capital One Bank vs. Velma Carter, petition for judgment, $2,075.11.
First Resolution Investment Corp. vs. Patrick O. Murphy, petition for judgment, $1, 462.56.
First State Bank vs. Mark Kizzia, et al., foreclosure.
Sheltered Work Activity Program vs. Phyllis Jones, petition for judgment, $2,180.
Joe A. Bowden, et al. vs. Jeffery Albert Gray, petition for judgment, in excess $10,000.
Armstrong Bank vs.:
• Tracy Farar, $1,013.52, May 30.
• Archie Jr. and Crystina Cole, $848.14, May 30.
• Blake Miller, $1,557.23, May 30.
• Terry Kirkhart, $1,531.48, May 30.
• Suzanne Cartwright, $2,393.13, May 30.
Covington Credit vs. Carmel Brown , $757, May 16.
Trans National Bus and Coach vs. Wayne Bailey, et al., $854.03, May 16.
Locke and Moore vs.:
• Jeremy Sharp, $1,390, June 25.
• Sunny Dennis, $971.28, June 25.
• Jason West, $1,015.78, June 25.
• Jaqueline Sells, $496.48, June 25.
• Michael Robinett, $795.56, June 25.
• Ray Alan Panell, $533.24, June 25.
• William McPhail, $400, June 25.
Dixie Finance vs.:
• Jeremy Mustain, $532.09, May 18.
• Ken Clubine, $262.40, May 18.
• Dana Hughes, $262.40, May 18.
Citifinancial vs. Darrill Howell, $6,000, May 18.
Incor vs. Cedric Johnson, $1,881.69, May 21.
Richard and Kathy Chandler vs. Adam Swafford, et al., $275, May 21.
Ronstram Properties vs. Dion Manuel Wilkerson, $1,204, May 18.
BROWN, Stevie A. Falsely personate another to avoid prosecution; carrying firearm while under the influence. Bond same. Sounding docket May 22.
MILLER, Blake. Possession of firearms after conviction or during probation; transporting open container of liquor. Bond same. Preliminary hearing May 18.
MILLER, Blake Alan. Attempted unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; possession of contraband by an inmate; aiding a minor in drug crime. Bond $15,000. Hearing May 18.
- Local News
- Porum shooting probe ongoing
- Family: Man shot was ‘good, funny’
- First Baptist searches for new pastor
- Resident clears limbs, downed tree
- Tribes battle over trust land application
- Back-to-school fashion to pay off
- Two Hip Chicks bring bling
- Military ballots are ready for download
- Tri-Council Meeting set
- Haskell sex offender gets 35 months
- More Local News Headlines