John Gatlin Hasley Jr., 22, of Fort Gibson and Amy Michelle McDaniel, 21, of Muskogee.
John Prado vs. Renee Montgomery Prado, incompatibility.
Mathew Albright vs. George J. Schichtle, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
U.S. Bank vs.:
• Judson Russell, foreclosure.
• Heirs of Lee Lanier, foreclosure.
Advance Urology and Wellness vs.:
• Hortence Carolyn Duffy, $123.56, July 11.
• Jenita M. Vogel, $1,028, July 11.
Liberty Credit vs.:
• William Backlund, $214.40, July 11.
• Stephanie Cook, $397, July 11.
• Leah Dearman, $2,56.90, July 11.
• Amanda Dill, $214.40, July 11.
• Kathy Lowe, $468.40, July 11.
• Bonita McElwee, $214.40, July 11.
• Ronald Newcomb, $256.90, July 11.
• Velma Reed, $417, July 11.
• James Whitehead, $4,684.40, July 11.
• Kimberly Willis, $829.50, July 11.
• Carol Young, $767, July 11.
• Felicia Harris, $284, July 11.
• Amber Runyon, $238.10, July 11.
Walkingstick Distributing vs. Paula and Jess Walker, $642.90, July 9.
ANDERSON, Randall Raymond. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket July 5.
SKINNER, Alvin. Driving under the influence; transporting open container. Bond same. Misdemeanor disposition docket Oct. 5.
WAIT, Kelly Rex. Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; obstruction of a police officer. Bond $15,000. Sounding docket July 5.
CHATMAN, Deaundre D. Possession of controlled substance, second and subsequent offense; feloniously pointing a firearm. Bond $30,000. Hearing June 29.
CLEMONS, Jerry Lynn. Bail jumping; knowingly concealing stolen property (four counts). Bond $4,500. Hearing June 29.
HOUSTON, Cornelius. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; possession of controlled substance, second and subsequent offense; driving under suspension; failure to carry insurance or security verification. Bond $10,000. Hearing June 29.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: Port hires new economic development director
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police reports 07.22.14
- Sheriff accused of making threat
- Police search for robbery suspects
- Grab cardboard; get ready for Rumba
- City, county land deal delayed
- At a glance — Muskogee County Board of Commissioners
- Program educates on healthy aging
- Hilldale sets criteria for free, reduced-price meals
- Area man injured in one-auto crash
- More Local News Headlines