John Gatlin Hasley Jr., 22, of Fort Gibson and Amy Michelle McDaniel, 21, of Muskogee.
John Prado vs. Renee Montgomery Prado, incompatibility.
Mathew Albright vs. George J. Schichtle, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
U.S. Bank vs.:
• Judson Russell, foreclosure.
• Heirs of Lee Lanier, foreclosure.
Advance Urology and Wellness vs.:
• Hortence Carolyn Duffy, $123.56, July 11.
• Jenita M. Vogel, $1,028, July 11.
Liberty Credit vs.:
• William Backlund, $214.40, July 11.
• Stephanie Cook, $397, July 11.
• Leah Dearman, $2,56.90, July 11.
• Amanda Dill, $214.40, July 11.
• Kathy Lowe, $468.40, July 11.
• Bonita McElwee, $214.40, July 11.
• Ronald Newcomb, $256.90, July 11.
• Velma Reed, $417, July 11.
• James Whitehead, $4,684.40, July 11.
• Kimberly Willis, $829.50, July 11.
• Carol Young, $767, July 11.
• Felicia Harris, $284, July 11.
• Amber Runyon, $238.10, July 11.
Walkingstick Distributing vs. Paula and Jess Walker, $642.90, July 9.
ANDERSON, Randall Raymond. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket July 5.
SKINNER, Alvin. Driving under the influence; transporting open container. Bond same. Misdemeanor disposition docket Oct. 5.
WAIT, Kelly Rex. Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; obstruction of a police officer. Bond $15,000. Sounding docket July 5.
CHATMAN, Deaundre D. Possession of controlled substance, second and subsequent offense; feloniously pointing a firearm. Bond $30,000. Hearing June 29.
CLEMONS, Jerry Lynn. Bail jumping; knowingly concealing stolen property (four counts). Bond $4,500. Hearing June 29.
HOUSTON, Cornelius. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; possession of controlled substance, second and subsequent offense; driving under suspension; failure to carry insurance or security verification. Bond $10,000. Hearing June 29.
- Local News
- City prepares to act on AIM vision
- Pests plague senior complex
- Performance start
- Griffin Foods participates in show
- State has fourth-highest death rate
- State gets A for flu shots for seniors
- Council to weigh payroll changes
- Local sisters share triple wedding
- Registration deadline is Friday for runoff
- Territory’s drive for statehood led to Oklahoma
- More Local News Headlines