Tommy Stephen Victory, 56, and Ruth Cabreza Diopita, 29, both of Haskell.
Johnathan S. Vafeas, 24, and Gena N. Carter, 24, both of Muskogee.
Corbett Davidson, Muskogee and Harriet Silver, Schulter, both legal.
Isom E. Ray, 33, and Kirstie Ann Hester, 29, both of Council Hill.
David R. Oslin Jr., 36, and Cathy J. Young, 36, both of Fort Gibson.
Russell Scott Munson, 24, of Fort Gibson and Amanda Lynn Hunt, 21, of Gore.
Kenneth Milton, 30, of Muskogee and Jennifer Rogers, 30, of Wagoner.
Miguel A. Romero, 38, of Dallas, and Maria Delaine Simpson, 45, of Arlington, Texas.
Joseph Dillon Sallee, 20, and Kialey Kay Wainwright, 20, both of Muskogee.
Gloria C. Wilson vs. Rondale C. Wilson, incompatibility.
Tony A. Purdin vs. Amy J. Purdin, incompatibility.
Dayna M. Allen vs. Darvin S. Allen, incompatibility.
Kenney Jay Dover vs. Sheila Gale Bates, Aug.. 1.
Annie B. Mayo vs. Ronald E. Mayo, Aug.. 9.
Nancy Sue Kendrick vs. Frederick S. Allie, Aug.. 1.
Loretta Farmer vs. Jimmie Wayne Farmer, Aug. 1.
Creditors Recovery Corp. vs. James and Tina Duggan, petition for judgment, $784.
Capital One Bank vs.:
• A.C. King, petition for judgment, $4,329.11.
• Mildred J. Dunway, petition for judgment, $3,476.03.
Deutsch Bank National Trust vs.:
• Vickie Renee Hiler, et al., foreclosure.
• Robert Bruce Igert, foreclosure.
HSBC Mortgage Services vs. Larry Gale Lanham et al., foreclosure.
Gladys McFarland vs. Jim McFarland et al., petition for determination of heirship.
Diana Sallee vs. Muskogee Regional Medical Center, petition for judgment, in excess $10,000.
Liberty Credit vs.:
• Jeffrey Arnett, $214.40, Aug.. 8.
• Joe Bartell, $829.50, Aug.. 8.
• Carmel Brown, $468.40, Aug.. 8.
• Michelle Chatman, $214.40, Aug.. 8.
• Curtis Ray Cox Jr., $468.40, Aug.. 8.
• Brenda Frazier, $202.67, Aug.. 8.
• Henry Hall, $838.30, Aug.. 8.
• Teri Harrison, $202.67, Aug.. 8.
• Keyonna Major, $214.40, Aug.. 8.
• Courtney Miller, $468.40, Aug.. 8.
• Joyce Richardson, $214.40, Aug.. 8.
• Prince Simpson, $214.40, Aug.. 8.
• Jennifer Thomas, $256.90, Aug.. 8.
• Cassie Williams, $214.40, Aug.. 8.
• Tamara Wilson, $214.40, Aug.. 8.
Foxcroft Villa Apartments vs.:
• Earl Brashear Jr., forcible entry and detainer.
• Crisie Michelle Morgan, forcible entry and detainer.
• John Carroll, forcible entry and detainer.
ESCAMILLIA, Celestino Gonzales. Assault and battery with dangerous weapon; domestic assault and battery. Bond $25,000. Sounding docket Aug.. 6.
GARNICA, David William. Second-degree forgery. Bond $20,000. Sounding docket Aug.. 6.
ROBERTS, Steven Michael. Domestic assault and battery, second and subsequent. Bond same. Sounding docket Aug.. 6.
WOOLDRIDGE, Donald. Aggravated driving under the influence; transporting an open container. Bond same. Disposition docket Oct. 5.
BROWN, Lance Edward. Driving under the influence, second and subsequent; driving under suspension; domestic assault and battery. Bond $15,000. Hearing Aug.. 8.
EDWARDSEN, Randy Joe. Unlawful possession of controlled substance. Sentenced July 12. Ten years in prison.
SHERMAN, William O’Dell. Knowingly concealing stolen property; obtaining cash or merchandise by bogus check or false pretenses; uttering forged instrument (three counts) Sentenced March 22. Three four-year and one concurrent one-year sentences in prison.
SMITH, Matthew Leland. Obtain controlled substance by forgery (two counts). Sentenced May 14. Two three-year sentences suspended.
BARTON, Shelly Dawn. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
CALDWELL, Thomas H. Driving under suspension; driving under the influence. County arrest.
DOVER, Kenny J. Driving under the influence. County arrest.
FRINK, Deanna. Driving under the influence; speeding 78 in a 65 speed zone.. County arrest.
LEWIS, Wesley Owen. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
O’CONNOR, David. Driving under suspension; driving under the influence of drugs; possession of prescription medication without prescription. County arrest.
VANBRUNT, Meagan. Driving under the influence; driving under suspension; no security verification. City arrest.
WOODS, Joshua Matthew. Expired tag; no security verification; driving under the influence; driving under suspension. County arrest.
- Local News
- Muskogee County District Court 03.08.14
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma 03.08.14
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report March 7, 2014
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- More Local News Headlines