During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee City Council took the following action:
• Claims for all city departments from Sept. 16 through Oct. 4.
• Awarding best bid with trade-in in the amount of $179,934 from Frontier Equipment for the purchase of a regenerative-air street sweeper.
• Awarding construction contracts to the low bidder in the amount of $8,474,793 for Contract No. 1 and $361,625 for Contract No. 2 to Cook Construction and Crane Services Inc. for work on the east-side sewer interceptor replacement project.
• Awarding construction contracts in the amount of $1,768,875 to the best bidder, KBC Construction Inc., for the system-wide lift station rehabilitation project.
• Change Order No. 1 in amount of $6,459 to a construction contract with Magnum Construction Inc. for Ruby Park improvements.
• Resolution declaring property located at 347 Tamaroa St. as surplus property and authorizing the conveyance to Claudie & Mignon Brooks in the amount of $1,263.
• Resolution declaring property located in the 900 block of Missouri Street as surplus property and authorizing conveyance to Amanda Wilson and/or Tommy and Linda Dry in the amount of $300.
• Receipt of donated funds in the amount of $2,830 for the month of September for the city’s Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program.
• Resolution supporting an amendment to state law that would prohibit proactively variants within specific synthetic cannabinoid groups.
• Recommendation to strike from consideration a request for an ordinance closing Branson Park, Manitou and Anthony streets located in Hidden Valley subdivision.
• Final payment in the amount of $20,646.93 for construction services related to the public parking facility commonly known as the Veterans Affairs Call Center parking lot.