During its regular meeting Tuesday, the Muskogee City Council considered the following items:
• Claims for all city departments Oct. 15 through Nov. 2.
• Bid from Rehrig Pacific for the purchase of residential refuse carts in the amount of $47.85 each.
• Bid from May Avenue Ford of Oklahoma City in the amount of $28,893 for a 2013 Ford Expedition.
• Agreement with Town of Haskell by the Public Works Authority for the sale of treated water.
• Agreement with the Rural Water District No. 2 for the sale of treated water.
• Agreement with the Rural Water District No. 5 for the sale of treated water.
• Receipt of funds donated in October to the city’s Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program.
• Amendments to city’s firearms policy to address changes to the state’s open-carry laws.
• Acceptance of utility and drainage and detention easements located on the northeast corner of York Street and East Hancock Road.
• Acceptance of industrial pretreatment program performance summary.
• Change Order No. 1 in the amount of $1,498 for the demolition contract with Frix Construction Co. Inc. for the 401 W. Kalamazoo St. demolition project.
• Resolution authorizing the submission of a grant application for EPA Brownfield Assessment funds.
• Resolution authorizing participation with Muskogee County for the development of a multi-jurisdictional hazard mitigation plan.
• Amendments to the city’s firearms ordinances to comply with the state’s open-carry laws.
• Resolution of support for the application of V&M TCA seeking funding from the Oklahoma Department of Commerce economic development pooled incentive award and pledging the city’s cooperation.
• A settlement of $15,048 for the worker’s compensation claim of John Reeves.