WHAT: Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees regular meeting.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Report from the Stormwater Division on the June 22, 2013 Household Pollutant Event.
• Appointment of Ann Stewart to the Eastern Oklahoma District Library System Board succeeding James Eaton to serve a three-year term, beginning July 1, 2013 ending June 30, 2016.
• Re-appointments of Richard C. Haugland, David P. Jones, and John A. Schilt to the Muskogee City-County Port Authority as city appointees, to serve another four year term beginning Sept. 1, 2012 ending Aug. 31, 2016.
• Finance Committee minutes of July 2.
• Claims for all city departments July 1 through July 12.
• Lowest/best bid for Chlorine to Brenntag Southwest Inc., Fluorosil Acid to Mosaic-Fishhawk, Calcium Hypochlorite to Chemrite, Poly-Phosphate to Carus Corporation, Liquid Polymer (flocculant aid) to Nalco Company, Aluminum Chlorohydr to Brenntag Southwest Inc., Sodium Chlorite to Dupont Water Tech, Ferric Chloride to Brainerd Chemical, Caustic Soda to FSTI.
• Lowest/best bid for Lot I- Liquid Polymer to Brenntag Southwest Inc., Lot II Sodium Bisulfite to Southern Ionics, Lot III Liquid Ferrous Chloride to Kemira Water Solutions, Lot IV Anti-Foam to Harcross Chemical, Lot V Ferric Chloride to Omni Water Consultant, Lot VI Soda Ash to Brenntag Southwest Inc., Lot VII Sodium Bicarba to Brenntag Southwest Inc., Lot VIII Cal Hyperchl to Thatcher Company.
• Lowest bid without a trade in from Waste Research Inc., in the amount of $124,287.14 for the purchase of one Cab & Chassis Refuse Truck with a twenty-yard rear-load packer body for the fiscal year of 2013-2014.
• Lowest bid, Riceland Machine & Supply/The Ideal Pump Co. in the amount of $18,193.97 for rebuild of a 16" Vertical Cascade Pump in Wastewater Plant.
• Pipeline License (#12-45286) is made by and between BNSF Railway Company, a Delaware Corporation (Licensor) and City of Muskogee, an Oklahoma Corporation (Licensee).
• Entering into an agreement between the City of Muskogee and the County of Muskogee for the disbursement of the 2013 Justice Assistance Grant funds, with the city receiving an allocation of $20,885 and the County receiving an allocation of $10,000 for a total award amount of $30,885.
• Lease purchase 19 new police patrol vehicles for an approximate cost of $28,000 per vehicle and six new police sport utility vehicles for an approximate cost of $33,300 per vehicle from State Contract and related equipment for a total approximate price of $731,800 and enter into a five-year lease purchase agreement with BancFirst at a 2.5 percent annual interest rate.
• City of Muskogee Foundation 2013 Grant Acceptance Agreement for five one-year grants awarded to the city in the amount of $644,363.
• Renewal of a one-year cooperative agreement between the City of Muskogee and the Non-Profit Resource Center for July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014.
• Receiving donated funds for the month of May 2013, in the amount of $630.40 and for June 2013, in the amount of $4,380 for the City's Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program as per the attached list.