Bond issue projects
• District — “Green” buses and fleet vehicles, textbooks, technology, Fab Lab, band uniforms, textbooks.
• Cherokee — Foundation and roof repairs.
• Early Childhood Center — Existing office sits in middle of building. Because of safety concerns will be moved to front entrance, and there will be limited entry only through the front office.
• Creek — A staging area for after-school pickup will be added to relieve the congestion on Country Club Road during pickup times.
• Grant Foreman — New heating and cooling units, replacement of 1970s orange carpeting and a walkway for students being picked up in the Hilltop Avenue pickup area.
• Pershing and Creek — Installation of new sprinkler systems to relieve a freeze issue both schools have; upgrading bathrooms between classrooms that were built in the 1980s; and putting in a new water-heating system.
• Tony Goetz and Whittier — Older sections with transom windows over interior doors no longer meet fire codes, so will be replaced. Whittier to get a new roof over the older section of the school.
• BEST Center — New roof, replacement of old-fashioned boiler system with heat and air system, and moving servers out of basement. A server building will be built near maintenance that is tornado proof and climate controlled.
• Sadler Arts Academy — Library and dance classroom.
• Alice Robertson Junior High — Science and math center.
• Rougher Alternative Academy — Separate building for the school’s Regimented School.
• High School — Biomedical classrooms, new agricultural program building, athletic building for all sports, Fab Lab.