During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee Board of County Commissioners approved:
• Monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Resolution to amend Circuit Engineering District 2’s five-year plan for District 3 to fund Cloud Creek bridge, NB#00281.
• Final bridge plans submitted by Holloway Updike & Bellen for Grand River bridge in District 1 and Pecan Creek bridge in District 3.
• Contract between Muskogee County Health Department and Zeva Selner for services as an interpreter.
• Contract between Muskogee County Health Department and Mercedes Ramirez-Dietrich for services as an interpreter.
• Resolution to the Oklahoma Transportation Department regarding recommendation of Crafton Tull Sparks for design services, Coody Creek J/P 28516 (04).
• A $15,500 bid submitted by Kirby Smith Co. for Gradeall shear.