Pardon and Parole Board
• CHAMBERS, Morgan R. Unlawful possession of controlled drug. 35 years. Sentence began September 2010.
• HARDEMAN, Johnny L. First-degree murder. Life. Sentence began November 1983.
• McELMURRY, Christopher K. Possession of controlled substance in presence of a minor or within 1,000 feet of school or park. 15 years (10 suspended). Sentence began April 2012.
• MEEKS, Brad J. Second-degree burglary. 20 years. Sentence began February 2006.
• PORTER, Raymond E. Jr. Grand larceny. 20 years. Sentence began December 2011.
• SMITH, Mattison C. III. Unauthorized use of a vehicle. 25 years (15 suspended). Sentence began August 2011.
• WASHINGTON, Kevin D. Possession of contraband by inmate. Two years. Sentence began September 2004.
• HODGE, Danny J. Jr. First-degree rape. Eight years. Sentence began October 2007.
• MOORE, Jeremy L. Possession firearm after conviction or during probation. 10 years. Sentence began September 2011.
• WILLIAMS, Matthew L. Second-degree murder. 25 years (10 suspended). Sentence began October 2002.
• CASEY, Richard D. Jr. First-degree burglary. 15 years (eight suspended). Sentence began July 2010.
• DAVIS, Jason S. Eluding a police officer. 15 years. Sentence began May 2007.
• LOGNER, Ralph A. Possession of controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute. Eight years. Sentence began March 2010.
• PATILLO, Michael J. Possession of firearm. 10 years (five suspended). Sentence began November 2013.
• ROBERTSON, Shawn D. Larceny of auto. 20 years (15 years and 11 months suspended). Sentence began November 2013.
SMITH, Michael C. Falsely personate another to create liability. Five years. Sentence began November 2013.
• BATTIEST, Melvin J. First-degree murder. Life. Sentence began July 1985.
• BELL, Laverna A. Larceny of merchandise from retailer. Five years (three suspended). Sentence began October 2013.