806 Hamilton St., Wednesday, domestic, with hands.
405 Cumberland Drive, Wednesday, property removed from vehicle.
418 N. 27th St., Tuesday-Wednesday, illegal entry of residence.
215 Spaulding Blvd., Wednesday, property removed from residence
3020 Arline St., No. 8, Wednesday, property removed from residence.
615 N. York St., Aug. 14, groceries purchased with check reported fraudulent.
558 N. Ninth St., Wednesday, vehicle.
102 N. Second St., Saturday, bill reported counterfeit bill received.
D and Dayton streets, Wednesday, bicycle.
3100 Gulick St., Sunday, wallet.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines